Chenega Corporation Sr. Administrative Specialist in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
CHENEGA WORLDWIDE SUPPORT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Senior Administrative Specialist
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Summary:TheAdministrative Specialistwill be responsible for several executive and management duties in support of the Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Assist with business process review and mapping;
· Comprehend and optimize Service Now system to create workflow efficiencies;
· Run reports and graphically present data trends, including ticket completion and customer service;
· Draft email templates and telephone scripts for different HMD-related functions;
· Organize schedules to ensure timely ticketing process and assist with implementation of telephone help desk;
· Plan and implement a quality improvement program for HMD to improve services;
· Analyze and visualize data trends;
· Develop procedures and systems where they are lacking;
· Develop a change management plan for HMD in collaboration with the Management Bureau’s Change
· Management Contractor/Team;
· Develop communication plan for the Headquarters Management Division Help Desk;
· Liaise with Agency Administrative Officers and other stakeholders to improve customer feedback;
· Analyze and recommend staffing and IT needs to improve HMD customer service;
· Reviews productivity, monitors problem areas, and oversees implementation of solutions that will
· eliminate them;
· Design plans to expand the use of Service Now for other M/MS functional areas, including travel and
· Provide an analysis of the existing practices of clients and make recommendations for improvements;
· Integrating disparate authorities, responsibilities, and stakeholders to achieve collaboration and unified action;
· Change management and organizational development support to promote long lasting transformational change;
· Business process reengineering processes;
· Establishing project-specific standards and templates;
· Create tickets, staff Service Now telephone number as needed, and ensure that the team is coordinating well, working to identify and resolve problems;
· Analyze customer service feedback and implement solutions to issues;
Non-Essential Duties:Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School Diploma or GED required Associates degree preferred
· 5 years of relevant work experience
• Experience as an intern, support contractor, government staff, or industry staff
• Experience with IT ticketing tool management systems such as Service Now
• Experience in project management
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with Vizio, Tableau, and data visualization software
• Experience with customer-service software systems
• Experience with completing individual tasks effectively
• Experience with working in a team environment
• Experience working with difficult people
· Secret Clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to gather and analyze data effectively
• Ability to apply critical thinking to a wide variety of problems
• Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• Awareness of project design capabilities, including project management, organizational design and mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development
• and transformation, change management, and IT strategy and business architecture.
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work hours of 9:30 am - 5:45 pm
• Ability to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations 30% of the time
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Worldwide Support
Title: Sr. Administrative Specialist
Location: District of Columbia-Washington DC
Requisition ID: 1800004143