Chenega Corporation Access and Escort Spec-CISS in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
CHENEGA INTEGRATED SECURITY SOLUTIONS, LLC
Company Job Title:
Access and Escort Specialist
Chenega Job Title:
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Access and Escort Specialistwill escort and monitor non-cleared personnel, and assist with access control for secured areas at a federal government project in Washington, DC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Escort and monitoring un-cleared workers in accredited facilities
· Deny entrance of prohibited materials and other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee
· Conduct random inspections of secured areas for unapproved personnel and material items
· Handle various other duties as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· At least 6 months of security experience
· Ability to work a consistent full-time or part-time guard schedule
· Must have reliable transportation to and from the worksite
· Must have an Active Top-Secret Clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to operate a personal computer is required
· Ability to obtain and maintain a DOS security clearance is required.
· General knowledge sufficient to aptly operate a hand-held radio is required.
· Must be available for weekend and on-call work.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Integrated Security Solutions
Title: Access and Escort Spec-CISS
Location: District of Columbia-Washington DC
Requisition ID: 1800002958