Chenega Corporation Electronics Inspector in Fort Sill, Oklahoma
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Chenega Job Title:
Electronics Technician Maintenance II
SCA WD Labor Category:
23182- Electronics Technician Maintenance II
Ft. Sill, OK
Lead Technical Inspector
Non-Exempt, Full Time Temporary
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
· The Electronics Inspector will test faulty equipment and applies comprehensive technical knowledge of functional operation of electronic units and systems to diagnose cause(s) of malfunctions and to solve complex problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Tests electronic equipment using such tools as multimeters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, among others.
· Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits.
· May align, adjust and calibrate electronic equipment according to specifications.
· Maintains written records of inspections, tests and time expenditure.
· Determines and orders repair parts for each work order using correct technical manual.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School graduate or equivalent.
· Completion of formal military or civilian training in electronics maintenance is required.
· Completion of Pace Soldering Level I and II training strongly desired.
· Minimum of three (3) years practical experience in electronics repair/maintenance strongly preferred, with at least two of those years at the General Support level.
· Depot level experience a definite plus.
· Must possess and maintain a current Oklahoma Driver’s License.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Facilities Management
Title: Electronics Inspector
Location: Oklahoma-Fort Sill
Requisition ID: 1800004189